Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Wyoming, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom who is in love with the idea of being able to stay with my little girl all day! My husband Josh and I live in Wyoming, and Life Is Good!!! This is a place where I will post about being a wife and mommy, and maybe some other randomness, if it's interesting enough!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Then A Miracle Occurs...

Funny? Yes! Relevant? Yes!
The reason I'm posting this comic is this - Everyone seems to want the gold at the end of the rainbow without doing all the legwork first. Reaching your goals (in math or otherwise!) requires doing ALL of the necessary steps. Sorry - there's no teleportation device to take you from now to your dreams in the future! This is a reminder (mostly to myself!) that all the planning, scheming, and dreaming in the world is not going to bring my goals any closer in the long run. Action is the only thing that produces results! Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment