Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Wyoming, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm a stay-at-home mom who is in love with the idea of being able to stay with my little girl all day! My husband Josh and I live in Wyoming, and Life Is Good!!! This is a place where I will post about being a wife and mommy, and maybe some other randomness, if it's interesting enough!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Resolution - Being Thankful...

What are you thankful for? And run-of-the-mill Thanksgiving Dinner answers don't count! Really search inside yourself and come up with some answers. Think of the things in your life that make it possible to live like you are. Think of the people in your life who support you unconditionally. Think of the blessings that you may take for granted every day. I believe in gratitude. Always be thankful - for everything! Good and bad, it all makes you who you are. Without the trials, there would be no good times. If you never struggle, you can't see the rainbow at the end of the storm. In 2011, I have made a resolution to always find the good in any situation and be honestly thankful for it! This are the top three I am thankful for today ~
~ My husband. He works from 5 to 5 every weekday and most Saturdays. Today is Sunday, and he was called in to work. I am thankful that he has the resolve, the determination, and the maturity to know what to do in these situations. Although it would be nice to spend a lazy Sunday together, he recognizes that all this really means is an easier time paying the bills this week! He is a great example of strength and follow-through for me. And of course, I am thankful for the love that he has for me - absolutely unconditionally.
~ My baby girl. No one can prepare you for the amount of emotion that comes with having a child! I've experienced extreme highs and lows emotion-wise with her. Nothing seems as important as it once was - you live for the life of that child, and you will never know a stronger love.
~ My ability to work from home. Anybody who doesn't have to leave their babies at daycare understands this one! I am so happy I found a legitimate way to do this with Internet CEO Moms! Nothing can make up for missing milestones and special moments in your child's life, and now I don't have to!
     So, what are your top 3?

2 comments:

  1. Love the name of your blog! Such a great post! It's so important to reflect on the year gone. So what am I waiting for? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are my family, traveling, and being able to help people find the life they're meant to have. Those three things and I'm pretty much good to go! :)

    Glad you're keeping us thinking about this after the holiday thankfulness starts to fade!

    Thanks for posting your blog up to Moms Together. Great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete